Friday, July 19, 2013
Simple Vanilla Cupcakes
This cupcake recipe is almost like the mother to all cupcakes - just add a bit of fancy decoration and you're set! Easy and delicious, this recipe is probably the easiest of all cupcakes to master.
- 100g self-raising flour
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
1) Preheat the oven to 180 C. Line a cupcake tray with paper cases
2) Beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3) Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract
4) Sift in flour and baking powder and then fold in until smooth.
5) Put into the oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe from: http://allrecipes.co.uk